A community partner that supports schools and students by providing small group space where students can continue to collaborate, learn and grow.
Register for the full week, Monday – Friday 8am-3pm, for $150.
Drop in rate $50 per day if space is available.
Spaces are available for children in grades K-8. Once our 27 spots are filled, students will be able to join the waitlist. New Hub members will be notified as spots become available.
About The Remote Learning Hub
The Remote Learning Hub will allow students to collaborate, learn, and grow in a small group setting when they are not physically in school. An option of this nature will help support working families and area schools by providing the structure and support needed when a teacher or parent cannot. There will be 1 facilitator per 9 students. The RLH facilitators will supervise and provide support when needed to students attending school online, plus provide enrichments to keep hub members engaged, social, and happy. Safety is our number one priority.
Extended care options available
3 groups of 9 students – 27 total spots available
Membership fee of $25 per student at registration (non-refundable/non-transferrable)
$150 per week, Billing is week-to-week via automatic payment. Holidays will be prorated $50 per day
If a child or household family member becomes ill with Covid-19, they will need to provide a negative Covid test upon returning to The Hub. A credit will be applied to the next billing cycle for any days missed due to illness.
Families may withdraw at any time but must give 2 weeks written notice. We provide credit for weeks not used that can be used toward other camps or classes. There will be no refunds issued.
Early drop off (7:00am-8:00am) and Late Pick up (3:00-4:00pm): $30 per week. Late fees of $1 per minute will be added after 4pm.
Remote Learning Hub Sample Day
(Subject to change based on educational provider’s schedule being synchronous or asynchronous.
How we plan to safely operate in the RLH:
The safety and health of your child is our number one concern. We will be taking the following measures to ensure all of our students remain safe while in the hub.
- 3 separate rooms for student groupings
- 1 facilitator per 9 students
- Facilitator assistants on site
- Temperature checks with non-contact thermometer for all students and staff
- Hand Sanitizer provided upon entry to CDE
- Parents must remain outside of the building
- Water fountains will be closed – we recommended your child bring a personal water bottle
- Students will be spaced according to state and local recommendations
- All studio and building touch points will be disinfected multiple times per day
- Restrooms will be disinfected multiple times per day
- Safety Data Sheets will be posted throughout the studio
- No more than 10 people per room
- Students will provide his/her own electronic device, snack and lunch daily
- CDE has completed the “Count on Me NC” Business Training
*We value our CDE community and understand the importance of providing a healthy environment for our families and staff. As information on the COVID-19 pandemic continues to evolve and we gain knowledge on best practices, we promise to keep you informed and implement the proper procedures–prioritizing your safety. Thank you for your trust in DancExplosion as we navigate this together!